Monday, May 21, 2012

My 'Front'

My 'Front' is the the point where restoration faith meets the everyday brokeness of the world around us and my desire is to encourage.  The world is quick to spread bad news and hate but that isn't the way it was meant to be.  I want to spread good news and better yet, the Good News.

I'm on the verge of entering my 7the decade on this earth and I not only love history but I have a history that's all my own.  I see my life experience as a big jigsaw puzzle and while there's a lot of pieces still to be turned over, I still enjoy the moments in life when I read or hear something that turns over another piece and the big picture of life is revealed just a little more clearly.  These are often exciting and often challenging moments and I want to share them. 

So how is your 'hope' doing?  Do you have hope or do you feel like hope has been quenched by the circumstances of your life?

More to come.

1 comment:

  1. I have hope. I follow your quilting blog and would love to read more about your story on this blog. I suspect you have an amazing story to tell. -April @ Little Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete